Monday, September 4, 2017

Christmas Like No Otter - Lawn Fawn Stamptember exclusive

Hello there!!

Today I have two special projects to share with you!


Simon Says Stamp is celebrating STAMPtember and today we're showcasing the special set that Lawn Fawn has designed exclusively for Simon Says Stamp. This set is also a limited set that will be available only while supplies last (and it's super cute).

I love otters so this set has absolutely stolen my heart :) So I had to make two cards using it!

For my first card, I wanted to create a love card using the otter couple because you can still use this set all year round. I combined the otters with the new Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die to create this simple but sweet card.


First, I die cut a heart, colored it with Distress inks and sprinkled some water on top. I colored all the little images with Copic markers and adhered everything on the panel that I previously die cut with the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop. I stamped the sentiment on a banner and added some finishing touches with white enamel liquid and my Wink of Stella clear pen.


For my second card I used my Copic markers and Distress inks too to create my scene. I did some heat embossing on the background using the Snowy Backdrops stamps and for the sentiment.
For the water, I used the new die Stitched Hillside Backdrop Landscape and Grassy Hillside Borders for the grass.


As a finishing touch I also added some sparkling with my Wink of Stella and some dimension with a pair of mini pompoms and some twine.


I hope you like my cards and feel inspired to play with this super cute set!

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice Monday!

Supply list:

- Christmas Like No Otter stamps and dies (only available at Simon Says Stamp store)


3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

I absolutely LOVE your cards Yainea, very well done and this stamp set could not be any cuter!

Gail said...

Super cards here and love these stamps! You did a fabulous job! TFS

Jennifer Reece said...

Those otters are adorable. You were very clever to use the stitched hillside as water, and I love that there is a little gingerbread man on the otter's belly. :-)